 Google iBulletin 

Custom Search

iHeadlines

-Mac heist has finished up offering SEVEN FREE Mac applications (Priced at over $200)!
-Steven Jobs was named "CEO of the Decade" by Fortune Magazine
-Blacksn0w released, one click jailbreak and unlock for all devices!
-R.I.P.Dev - RipDev is shutting down

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Orbit and PogoPlank? iPhone Perfection.

So before I got PogoPlank, I used Orbit. With about 200 apps, Orbit was the best thing to ever happen to me (IMO better than Categories). Then something better than both Orbit and Categories, PogoPlank, came out. I loved it, it had the functionality of Categories with the speed of springboard (actually faster than springboard). But I missed Orbit. I payed for it, it became a part of my life, and now I had to let it go.

Just today, however, I was reading tweets of @PogoPlank (to get an idea of what I can expect with 2.0) and a came across this tweet:
Could this mean they are planning on integrating Orbit into PogoPlank? I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment