 Google iBulletin 

Custom Search

iHeadlines

-Mac heist has finished up offering SEVEN FREE Mac applications (Priced at over $200)!
-Steven Jobs was named "CEO of the Decade" by Fortune Magazine
-Blacksn0w released, one click jailbreak and unlock for all devices!
-R.I.P.Dev - RipDev is shutting down

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Funnies Were Gone, But Now They Are Back x2 With A Microsoft Theme!!!

1) Oh, the irony

2) You think the Cowboys would know better than this

3) Wow, Windows really is good for everything (HA!)

4) Now, even Windows understands how flawed Windows is

5) I had this bug one time too (then I came to my senses).  Edited to make it more tolerable ;)

6) Personalized Error Message

7) Two Error Messages made by me, make your own here.


I AGREE MORE!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha these are funny. even though i do own a windows computer. -nathan byrne

    ReplyDelete